Every business is aware of online marketing and they may even have a passing knowledge of the components like search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, paid advertising, blogs and video marketing; but for the most part the only way they measure online marketing is by the results they get…or don’t get.
We think that business owners, particularly local business owners, should dig a little deeper into the incredible marketplace that the internet is.
Consider the following:
- 70 percent of U.S. households now use the Internet when shopping locally for products and services (The Kelsey Group; ConStat)
- Seven out of ten consumers are more likely to use a local business if it has information available on a social media site (comScore Networks/TMP Directional Marketing)
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from real people – Search Engine Land
- 52% of consumers stop following a business’ page because of boring and repetitive content (Small Business Can)
- Businesses return $40 for every $1 spent on email marketing – Constant Contact
- 3 percent of SMB websites are not mobile compatible and will not render successfully on mobile devices or smartphones. – BIA Kelsey
Online marketing has many faces, some will be relevant to your business and some will not. At Simple Biz Support our mission is to determine your goals, your expectations, your target market and the time and resources that you have available to engage in an effective online marketing program.
Armed with that information we can craft a program that will meet your objectives and provide sustainable growth. We do the heavy lifting including the planning, acquisition of tools and platforms, execution and managing.
Your job is to deal with the growth.
Ready? Call us at 707-520-4792 for a complimentary 30 minute consultation on how to boost your revenues through smart online marketing.