How to Create Compelling Content
Congratulations on taking the next step in marketing your business online and jumping ahead of your competition!
In this first video, I’m going to help you come up with some great content ideas that your potential clients want to watch and learn about. I always like to start with content creation because, if you don’t know what to talk about, how can you make a video in the first place?
There are three parts to content creation:
- Brainstorming content ideas
- Clients common questions, fears or concerns
- Google search – newsletter
- Keyword research (what are people searching for online?)
- Create marketing calendar with title and 2-3 bullet points
- Video should be 2 – 3 minutes in length. Be very specific and make more videos about one subject. ½ inch wide, mile deep,
- Type of video styles such as…
- How To’s
- Before and After
Watch, Learn & Enjoy